Real Techniques 4 Miracle Complexion Sponges MakeUp Brush Set, With Revolutionary Foam Technology You Can Use Damp or Dry for a Smooth, Finished Look (Packaging May Vary)
- Optimize your beauty routine with the number one branded makeup sponge; this versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish; use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage
- Use rounded sides to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion; the precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections; use flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose; Miracle Complexion Sponges are ideal for liquid foundation and latex-free
- Our Miracle Complexion Sponge allows you to apply liquid and cream foundations flawlessly, giving your skin a poreless, airbrushed appearance. Easy to use, the sponge features rounded sides that allow you to smooth foundation over large areas of your face
- The flat edge allows contour blending; finished with a precision tip that’s perfect for targeting blemishes and imperfections, the Miracle Complexion Sponge from Real Techniques will produce high definition results, so you can create a professional finish
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
Optimize your beauty routine with the #1 branded makeup sponge. This versatile beauty tool was designed with a revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp for a dewy glow or dry for a full coverage. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.